With millions of apps available on the app stores, it’s often difficult to find ways to stand out from the pack. This is why a thoughtful and well-executed user acquisition strategy is essential to cutting through the noise and resonating with consumers.
In this previously recorded webinar, MoPub & App Annie uncover the UA best practices and trends you need to know to set your company up for success, followed by a Q&A with the experts. We were joined by top hyper-casual app publisher Homa Games (creator of top gaming apps, including Tiny Cars, Balls vs Lasers, and Tower Color) for a discussion on how they are leveraging revenue data to optimize their own UA and monetization efforts.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The key market trends involving user acquisition and in-app advertising to benchmark your success
- Why impression level revenue data is important and how it will impact your business
- How to acquire the right users using data and analytics
- How to calculate, measure and optimize for lifetime value (LTV)
- What’s in store for the future of mobile advertising