Mobile Web Integration
MoPub Mobile Web Tags
Compatibility with HTTPs
Support for banner refresh rates
Automatically hide the ad container when no ad is returned
Ability to request multiple ad units at once
Updated ads to load in an iframe to prevent collisions with publisher’s website
Notify publisher via an event when we cannot fill
No Fill Failover for mediation
- Navigate to your mobile web ad unit by clicking on the Inventory tab and selecting your Mobile Web App.
- Click on the ad unit name that you want to setup
- Click on the ‘Code Integration’ button on the top right and you will be taken to the Integration Page
- Please note that we only support banner formats for mobile web
You can also copy/paste the code from here:
- Replace the value for the ad_container_id field with the name of the <div> or <container> that corresponds to the desired ad placement within the page.
Setup in a Third-Party Adserver
- Insert a <div> directly below the script
- The value for the ad_container_id field should match the name of the <div> you specified in the step above.
- Traffic a backfill line item in the MoPub UI