MoPub Quarterly Advertising Insights – Q2 2013
We are excited to share with you our latest Insights Report for Q2 2013.
The MoPub Quarterly Advertising Insights Report provides market data and insights on the trends of programmatic buying in mobile advertising. Out conclusions and measurements are based on all of the auctions that we have conducted from October 2011 to present.
Highlights of this report include:
- Overall demand on MoPub platform increased significantly in Q2 vs. Q1, with Competitive Factor up 55% and average eCPM up 33% Q/Q
- eCPM increased 25% to a new high of $1.01, equalling what we observed in Dec 2012
- In response to high interstitial demand in Q1, we saw publishers add interstitials at a nearly 2X rate vs. overall MoPub exchange growth
- Android continued to close the gap, as the Bid Average on that platform hit parity with iOS- doing so for the first time in exchange history
- We now have over 500M monthly active users (MAUs) on the platform
Check out our entire report below or download here.