Sale of Personal Information
MoPub’s Publisher Partners use our Services to show Interest-Based Advertising in their apps and may sell personal information using our Services. During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this California Consumer Privacy Statement, the following categories of personal information may have been sold using our Services:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences and characteristics predispositions, behavior, and attitudes.
We do not sell the personal information of minors we know to be under 16 years of age.
Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
We may have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose the following categories of personal information:
- Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80
- Protected Classifications
- Online Activity
- Geolocation Data
- Sensory Information
3. California Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain choices regarding your personal information, as described below.
Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
How to Submit a Request. To submit an access or deletion request, click here or email us at email@example.com. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information. If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact email@example.com or to request this Statement in an alternative format.